Another genealogy day. didn't sleep well last night, but finally got up at 7:30.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Moses Smith (1732-1806) in Plains Cemetery, Walpole, Massachusetts posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say much.
* Finished reading blogs, and wrote Joel Weintraub Has Videos About 1950 U.S. Census Locational Tools. Went to the grocery store and home by 11:15 a.m. Tried to nap.
* Up at 12:30, ate lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 26 May 2020.
* Worked on the handout for the Wednesday presentation, and edited the presentation too. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to fix dinner, had spaghetti, and watched TV and read the paper. Took Linda for a wheelchair ride around the block. Online at 7 to scan photos and wrote the Wordless post. Resolved 201 Ancestry Hints and checked DNA matches.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.