Memorial Day and I hardly went outside today. did get dressed. Even got about 8 hours sleep last night.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1783 Will of Nathan Brigham (1693-1784) of Southborough, Mass. posted. Got into Myrt's lesson on Streamer for CC, and got it working. Finished up reading blogs.
* Wrote Did Sarah Giberson Marry Two Seaver Men? - Part III. Had lunch. Added to the Best Of post. Worked on RootsMagic Web Hints for awhile adding content and sources.
* Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 25 May 2020 then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Took a nap.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes and water the front plants, even cut some rose branches.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the Tombstone Tuesday post, and resolved 182 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Sent out the Zoom meeting message for Wednesday and answered emails.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.