It took awhile to get to sleep last night, thinking about stuff. A cloudy day here with a high of 70F. Typical late May.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 332: #543 Hannah (Sanderson) Stearns (1689-1770) of Waltham, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and talked about the Dill house in Eastham. Finished reading blogs. Went to the store at 10:15 and home by 11 a.m.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 29 May 2020. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 to eat lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 29 May 2020. Checked my AncestryDNA matches - up 29 today. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote the Ancestry and Familysearch posts. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV, washed dishes, and cut some rose branches and watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the SNGF post, then took a walk. Puttered with RootsMagic Web Hints and added some content and sources to profiles.
* Checked Facebook, added to the best of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.