Mother's Day. We had a big surprise at noon time! Very cool. Slept OK, no nap. Partly sunny day, about 72F.
* Read email and blogs, and transcribed the will for the amanuensis post. Watched the CVPC worship service with Linda for the first time.
* The doorbell rang before noon, and it was Tami, James and the grandkids. They brought us lunch for Mother's Day, from Lolita's, plus Marie Callender pies for dessert. We took photos, they rested, Audrey and I pulled weeds. They left at about 2:30.
* Online to note that My Matrilineal Line Carrying Mitochondrial DNA and Best of the Genea-Blogs - 3 to 9 May 2020 posted.
* Got into my CVGS Zoom practice meeting and Patricia and Pam joined, but Pam had no sound or mic, so used the chat to try to help. No success. She will try to work through it on her computer.
* Checked the AncestryDNA numbers, and the MyHeritage new ThruLines (I went down from 12 to 9). Checked Facebook. Worked on WebHints for folks without a birth date, added some content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper and wash dishes. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer email, talk to Lori, and TreeShared 73 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Emailed the CVGS Newsletter.
* Answered more email, checked Facebook, and added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.