I slept really well last night, but was really tired. 8 hours for the first time in weeks.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 2 to 8 May 2020 posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and mentioned Lori's birthday, then checked AncestryDNA matchas and added one ThruLine to the database.
* Got into the SDGS webinar at 10 a.m. and watched the two presentations. Had lunch in between and checked Facebook.
* Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 3 to 9 May 2020 posted and also Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your "Favorite" Genealogy Websites.
* Got a FamilySearch comment on a Seaver family and spent three hours trying to work it out. Emailed the lady with what I found, but it's still a mystery.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post. Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV and read the paper, and washed dishes. Took Linda out with her walker for a walk up and down half the street. Came back and finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS newsletter and sent it to the reviewers. TreeShared 160 profiles to the Ancestry tree, about 70 to go.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.