Slept OK, got about 8 hours. A nice May day, some sun, about 72F.
* Read email and blogs, then added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1743 Will of John Peirce (1673-1744) of Waltham, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and highlighted Tami's visit on Sunday. Talked some DNA too. At 10 a.m., wrote Using InstaSlider to Create Before and After Photo GIFs.
* Checked AncestryDNA and added notes to 4 more matches. Added to the Best Of post. Took a short nap.
* Online at 12:45 p.m., ate lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 11 May 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked in RootsMagic checking Web Hints for those with no birth date, added some content and sources. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and took Linda for a wheelchair walk. Watered front plants and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Tombstone post, and resolved 250 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment