46 years ago tomorrow I became a father. One of the best days of my life. Slept poorly last night, and was tired all day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 329: #540 John Peirce (1673-1744) of Waltham, Massachusetts posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said nothing. Finished reading blogs, and posted New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 8 May 2020.
* Went to the grocery store, dropped OJ at Barbara's and home by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, then lay down for a nap. Too tired, then refluxed and woke up. Crap.
* Had lunch, online at 12:30 to answer email, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Friday, 8 May 2020. Relaxed in the recliner for 30 minutes but didn't nap. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post. Wrote the Ancestry post.
* Had dinner, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the FamilySearch and SNGF posts. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter and answered emails.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment