Just another day in the genea-cave working away on whatever grab my attention. I did go shopping so got a little exercise. Slept OK, but got up a little early.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Gravestone of Susannah (Reed) Gates (1745-1833) in Gardner, Massachusetts posted.
* Set up the Wednesday CVGS Zoom meeting and got into Mini-Myrt - shared the InstaSlider photo thing. Left at 10 a.m. for the grocery store and home by 10:45 with 4 bags full, enough for the next 3-4 days.
* Wrote Update To My MyHeritage Theory of Family Relativity™ Estimates, then tried to nap. Had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 12 May 2020. Watched parts of several YouTube videos too.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner. We finally ate and watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, then resolved 257 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Answered email, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment