Slept fair, awake for a bit, so needed my nap. A nice day - went out several times.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1856 Burial Record for Ann (Marshman) Richman in Hilperton, Wiltshire posted.
* got into Mini-Myrt and said a few words, then back to reading blogs, answering email, and checked the AncestryDNA match list. Wrote Findmypast Launch Vast New Photographic Collection in Celebration of VE Day 2020.
* Looked at 1930 and 1931 Newspapers.com obituaries for Seaver. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:15 p.m. had lunch, and wrote Seavers in the News -- Walter J. Seaver Dies in 1931 in Salisbury, North Carolina. Did some research on the family and added it.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestor biography, gathering material. downloaded the probate file and one deed. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner. We ate, watched TV news, read the paper, washed dishes and watered the front plants, took a short walk.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best post, and wrote the 52 Ancestor post. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter for an hour. Resolved 227 Ancestry Hints and added some content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost. genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment