Another shelter in your home day - hardly went outside all day. It was a beautiful day too, I shoulda taken Linda out for a wheelchair ride but she lives in her PJs these days.
* Read email and blogs, noted that It's Genea-Musings 14th Anniversary Today! and Daughter Tami and Uncle Paul at Christmas 1976 -- Post 613 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added to the Best Of post. forgot to join Mini-Myrt.
* worked on the DNA summary presentation for the CVGS DNA Interest Group Zoom meeting. Had lunch.
* Started the ZOOM meeting at 11:45 a.m. ,and we had 12 in attendance. It clicked off after 40 minutes and everybody re-joined using the email link two more times. Had several "new-to-Zoom" folks and they survived.
* Online at 1:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to write Dear Randy: How Do You Keep Track of What You Write or Post? Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 to fix dinner, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, write the Treasure Chest post, and then added two ThruLines to RootsMagic. Checked DNA matches, and added notes to several.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment