Another stay-at-home day here in the genea-palace - but I did get outside in the sun twice. Didn't sleep well again - maybe it's the afternoon naps?
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1686 Birth Record of Mary Benet in Ipswich, Mass. posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and said a few words.
* Wrote Who Were the Parents of John Richman (1788-1867) of Hilperton, Wiltshire? - Part 4. Checked the AncestryDNA stats too. Added to the Best Of post and took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 to eat lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News -- August Seaver Dies at Age 91 in St. Louis in 1927. Checked out my new ThruLines. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Took Linda for a walk in the wheelchair up and down the block - even saw and said hello to a neighbor! Then I went in the back yard to open the side yard back gate and the front gate, and rescued three toys the neighbor kids got over the side fence.
* Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 452 Ancestry Hints (most of them useless), adding some content and sources. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment