Just another genealogy Tuesday. Same old, same old, it seems. I did go shopping, and worked in the sun in the yard. Slept poorly again.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the Ontario Death and Death Overseas Records, 1869-1947 posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and said nothing, then finished reading blogs. Wrote Participate in the MyHeritage "Ask the Expert" Video Series. Checked my AncestryDNA stats. Added only 17 new matches. Went to the grocery store and shopped. Home by 11:20 to read. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:50 p.m., had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 14 April 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook, then got into the Ancestry Zoom meeting.
* Added to the Best Of post, and worked on the weeds around the front lawn in the sun. Finished the laundry. First nice day in awhile.
* Online at 4:40, answered email, and went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Wordless post and one ore, then resolved 397 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.