Aha, Monday the 13th. You know what that means, right? Genea-Musings is almost 14 years old. Keep it a secret, OK? Slept better last night.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1774 Order to Distribute Intestate Estate of Moses Brigham (1723-1769) of Westborough, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared the Brigham probate records. Then finished reading blogs. Reviewed the AncestryDNA matches. Had lunch. Answered email. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 13 April 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote Connect to the FamilySearch LiveStream Each Week. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to start dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes, then talked on the phone to Lori.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Tuesday's Tip post, answered email, and resolved 150 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, then checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.