This was a busy day, with a society meeting, some data entry, some Family tree entry andm ore.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, and home to read email and blogs, added to the compendium and Best Of blogs, and noted that Lori and "Mama Lee" in 1975 -- Post 607 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Added Notes for about 5 AncestryDNA Common Ancestor matches.
* Picked her up and we were home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote RootsTech 2020 SLC Expo Hall Photos. Rested my eyes for awhile. Had lunch and printed off papers.
* Left at 11:25 a.m. for the library and the CVGS Bored meeting in the auditorium. I gave a short summary of my RootsTech experiences. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read email and added to the blogs, and took a nap. Up at 2:30 p.m. to work on the New York City Death Index entries for Seaver folks. Added some content and sources. There were about 15 of the 59 Seaver entries that were not in my database - mostly with German, Russian or Irish background.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and read blogs again. Went in at 5:20 p.m. to finish dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to finish the NYC Deaths, then wrote the Treasure Chest post, and added Life Sketches and Notes to about ten ancestor profiles on FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Added to the blog posts, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.