I have procrastinated on several tasks, like taxes, and our anniversary night out, and ... and ... the GSMD application ... and ...now I have to do the CVGS newsletter. Ah, retirement!! Got only 5 hours of sleep last night, so tired all day.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best of and compendium, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1940 U.S. Draft Registration Card for Frederick Walton Seaver, Jr. (1911-1983) posted. worked on more AncestryDNA common ancestor Notes and added one match to RootsMagic.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked a bit in the MyHeritage Irish collections, and wrote MyHeritage Announces FREE Access to Irish Records From March 5th to March 22nd. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, then added to the two posts, and wrote Seavers in the News - Bookmaker Robert Seaver Dies in Massachusetts in 1922. Worked on other obituaries on Newspapers.com, and added several 20th century Seaver families to the database.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the 52 Ancestors biography.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors biography, then worked for an hour on the CVGS newsletter. Resolved 212 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment