This was a stay at home day except for going to the grocery store.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of and RootsTech posts, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in World War II Young Men's Draft Registration Cards posted.
* Picked her up, made a grocery store run, and home by 9:50 a.m. Wrote Relatives at RootsTech Mobile App, worked on AncestryDNA matches, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 3 March 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Watched two Keynote addresses from RootsTech.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post, then worked on photos for the party. Sent the girls Google Drive access.
* Added to the posts, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.