My exploits at RootsTech are on Genea-Musings - see:
* Randy's RootsTech Recap - Day 1 (Wednesday) (29 February 2020)
* Randy's RootsTech Recap - Day 2 (Thursday) (29 February 2020)
* Randy's RootsTech Recap - Day 3 (Friday) (29 February 2020)
* Randy's RootsTech Recap - Day 4 (Saturday) (1 March 2020)
I got home on Sunday before noon, and read and blogged a bit and didn't journal. didn't do any searching or data input either. On Monday:
* Dropped Linda at the Y , home to read, add to the Best Of and compendium posts, and noted that
Amanuensis Monday - 1765 Will of William Richman (1694-1769) of Hilperton, Wiltshire posted.
* Picked her up at 8:45 a.m., and home to get into Mondays With Myrt where we talked a lot about RootsTech.
* Wrote The GeneaBloggers Lifetime Achievement Award and had lunch, then took a nap.
* Online at 1:45 p.m. to answer email, read blogs and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 2 March 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the compendium and Best Of posts.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, write the Tuesday's Tip post, and resolved 198 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database.
* Answered email, checked blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment