I finally looked at room prices for the two potential anniversary night out places - yikes. Missed journaling last night because of laziness and boredom.
1) Friday - 6 March:
* Dropped Linda, read, added to posts, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 320: #531 Sarah (Clark) Hubbard (1681-1720) of Concord, Massachusetts posted. Picked her up and we went grocery shopping. No masks or sanitizer available. got some gloves.
* Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 6 March 2020, did some DNA match notes, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 6 March 2020, added to the Best Of and compendium posts, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Added content and sources for NYC deaths from certificates.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, almost done. Wrote the three Saturday posts.
* Went in at 5:5 for dinner, read, watched, washed, etc. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to posts, and resolved 212 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.
2) Saturday - 7 March:
* Dropped her off, went to men's breakfast, picked her up and home by 10 a.m. to read, add to posts, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 March 2020 and Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 1 to 7 March 2020 posted. Added content and sources from NYC Birth certificates.
* Tried to nap but refluxed, so watched rugby on TV in the recliner for two hours. Online at 2 p.m. to read, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Do You Have a Mary Smith? posted. Worked on WebHints in RootsMagic trying to fill in missing data and sources. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and sent it out for review.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the posts, and resolved 497 Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 100 profiles. Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.