Day 15 of sheltering in place, again didn't change out of my pajamas. It rained a bit today, damp in the morning and evening. I can sure get a lot done without putting clothes on, not going out anywhere, etc.
* Up at 7:45 a.m., and online at 8:15 a.m. to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1687 Birth Record of Josiah Wood in Woburn, Mass. posted.
* Wrote Seavers in the News -- Gertrude Evelyn Seaver (1896-1925) Dies in Kellogg, Idaho. Worked on Ancestry WebHints and added sources and notes to two Whittle families. Tried to nap around noon, but didn't, so had lunch and back to the sourcing.
* Worked a bit in AncestryDNA ThruLines - added two more lines to RootsMagic. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to finish dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestors biography, and then resolved 213 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.