Just another sheltering day hunkered down in the genea-cave in my pajamas - all day! Got some lbogging done and some genealogy too.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Linda's Mother on Vacation in Mid-1970s -- Post 610 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Tuned into Mini-Myrt Zoom meeting at 9 a.m., contributed nothing. Added more of Rebecca's Whittle line to RootsMagic. Wrote Genea-Catnip -- AncestryDNA ThruLines Are Updating Every Week and added to the Best Of post. Had lunch.
* Wrote Dear Randy: How do I Create a List of Persons Who died in 1918 in RootsMagic? Worked on Richman and Whittle info from Ancestry and FamilySearch and Findmypast. Downloaded some parish register images. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked a bit on AncestryDNA matches - added Notes for several and 2 lines for ThruLines. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, washed dishes, and put the trash out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then answered email from Rebecca, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and TreeShared 60 profiles. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment