I missed journaling last night - too tired, got late, so what? We are still sheltering in place - Linda in her recliner and me in my genealogy cave.
1) Friday, 27 March:
* Read, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 323: #534 Josiah Wood (1687-1753) of Woburn, Massachusetts posted, added to Best Of post, wrote Blaine Bettinger Announces Updated Shared CentiMorgan Tool, Version 4.0, tuned into Mini-Myrt at 9, and worked on Rebecca's Whittle line. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 27 March 2020.
* Tried to nap, failed, had lunch, and worked more on the Whittle line, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 27 March 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to Best Of post. Worked out in the front yard picking weeds from the cracks.
* Had dinner, watched TV, read paper, washed dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to read, write Ancestry, FS and SNGF posts, then resolved 206 Ancestry Hints and added content and sources to RootsMagic tree. Added to the Best Of and checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 10.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 28 March (woulda been our 50th party...)
* Up late, went to the grocery store, home by 8:40, read email and blogs, got into Mini-Myrt, worked in RootsMagic on Whittles, did email to Rebecca, checked DNA matches, had lunch, got into Colin's SDGS DNA group Zoom at 11:30 and went to 2:30. Talked to Paul on the phone. Noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 22 to 28 March 2020, Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 22 to 28 March 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- A Facebook "Have You Done This?" Meme posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, added images to several ancestors, took a short walk, and then dinner, TV, paper, and dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, resolved 471 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 116 profiles to the Ancestry tree. Fixed the early Whittles in FSFT and Ancestry.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.
Post a Comment