So we have at least four more weeks of sheltering. Crap. I actually got some exercise today pushing the lawn mower through the tall grass and weeds. Tired tonight.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Free Access (March 29 to April 5) of U.S. Census Records on MyHeritage and then wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Watched the CVPC sermon by Tracey and posted it on Facebook. Had lunch, watched TV and read the paper for awhile.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 22 to 28 March 2020 posted, and then worked on the GSMD application. Got one chapter done out of 7. Went out at 2:30 and mowed the north 40 (40 feet x 20 feet) - back and hips are tired. It was cool and sunny so I got some sun too which is good.
* Checked Facebook and Twitter, and worked on FamilySearch Family Tree a bit. Answered email. Added to the new Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 to finish dinner - we had spaghetti. Watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, worked more in FSFT, then TreeShared 183 profiles with the AMT. Added 164 new profiles and TreeShared another 195 profiles this week.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.