The days slip through the hourglass like sand through the calendar and ... wait, that's backwards I guess. Oh well, maybe it's an original thought. Or not. Another hunkering day.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1802 Personal Inventory of Estate of Phineas Brigham (1755-1802) of Westborough, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays with Myrt and shared the RootsMagic post and the John Richman post.
* Added to the Best Of post, and then took a two hour nap. Online at 1 p.m. to have lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 30 March 2020.
* Rebeled against authority and drove to the library and back. It wasn't open. Oh well.
* Home by 2:45 p.m., Checked Facebook and Twitter, and then answered email. Must have done something else...hmmm. Ah yes, added some Marshman folks to the database from a MyHeritage DNA match.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes. Online at 6:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, add a DNA match to the database, then wrote the Tuesday's Tip post. Resolved 157 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to profiles in RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.