Time marches on, and tomorrow RootsTech 2020 SLC starts. I will miss the first day (I may make the Expo Hall around 7 p.m. if my flight is on time). Sent our primary ballots in today.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, added to the Best Of blog, and wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1775 Marriage Banns Record for John Richman and Mary Parsons in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
* Picked her up at 9:30 a.m. and we visited Costco Island and were home by 10:15 a.m. Answered email, and started the blog compendium. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 to write Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 25 February 2020 and FREE Education Opportunities at RootsTech 2020 Salt Lake City -- Starts on Wednesday, 26 February and set it for later. Started two other posts.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and then took a walk and talked to the Qs. Home by 4:15 p.m. Worked on the blog compendium to publish on Wednesday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, do dishes and put trash out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post, and then worked a bit in RootsMagic WebHints, adding some content to the database. TreeShared 62 profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Geneaholic will be dark until at least Sunday night since I will be at RootsTech. Will anyone miss it?