This was a pretty typical March Sunday - rain in the early morning, sun in the afternoon, but cool (65F). Church, doze, sports on TV, transcription, TreeSharing, DNA matches.
* Read email and blogs, then transcribed the will codicil for Monday. Left for church at 9:35 a.m. and home by 11:15 a.m. Finished the Amanuensis post.
* Went in at 12 noon to have lunch, watch basketball and Padres baseball, read the paper and doze in the recliner.
* Online at 3 p.m. to finish up the CVGS Newsletter, then worked on DNA matches and entering match lines into RootsMagic. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 1 to 7 March 2020 posted.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, sent the CVGS Newsletter out, and TreeShared 131 profiles. Not done yet.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.