This was an all genealogy day, except for the two naps and feeding. I didn't sleep well again.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., cold this morning - 38F in the car. Home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Papa Lee and Daughter Tami in 1977 -- Post 603 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Wrote SDGS Program Meeting on Saturday, 8 February Features Laurice Johnson and set it for later.
* Picked her up at 9 and home by 9:15 a.m. Worked a bit on MyHeritage record matches. Tried to nap, at least rested my eyes.
* Up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, gather up my stuff and went to the library for the CVGS Board Meeting. Yawn. Home by 2:15 p.m.
* Read email and blogs, then had another nap. Up at 3:15 p.m. to read, check Twitter and Facebook, and wrote Using MyHeritage Record Matches By Source to Enrich my Family Tree Profiles.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, finished the wash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 137 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment