This was not a big genealogy day, but I finally got the car maintained just in time for our trip to Huntington Beach on Sunday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, and home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research Using the 1860 United States Federal Census posted. Worked a bit in MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Answered email, then left at 9:45 a.m. for the car appointment. I took the new Nathan Goodwin book. After getting the paperwork started, and being put on the list for a ride home, I sat for 90 minutes reading. Found out they crossed my name off the list, and at 11:45 I got the ride home, but it had to go to the Tijuana River Valley first to drop off another person. Home at 12:15 p.m.
* Had lunch, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 4 February 2020. Laid down for a nap.
* Up at 2:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, and answer email. They called at 4:30 p.m. to say the pickup was on the way. He did and I got the car back around 5:10 p.m. and was home by 5:20. New tires, front brakes, oil change, add freon to the AC, alignment and it was good to go.
* Cooked dinner, watched TV news then the SOTU, and online at 7:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post. Then back in to watch Finding Your Roots.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.
Post a Comment