It wasn't as cold overnight - only 43F. And it was cloudy most of the day. Typical February. I didn't sleep well again.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30 a.m., and home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1724 Death of Thomas Goble (1656-1724) in Concord, Massachusetts posted. Checked Ancestry and MyHeritage for new DNA matches.
* Picked u Linda at 9 a.m., and we made a grocery store run. Online at 9:45 a.m. to read, and worked on RootsMagic WebHints. Didn't add much. Sleepy, so took my nap.
* Online at noon, had lunch, and wrote Seavers in the News - Frank A. Seaver Dies in 1920 in Brooklyn, New York. Added a few more obituaries for other Seaver people from Newspapers.com.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then added to the Best Of post and answered email. Did more with RootsMagic WebHints.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post, and then started the CVGS newsletter for February. Got about 50% done.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.