One week until I leave for RootsTech. Starting to work on blogs for that time frame.
* Linda didn't go to the Y, so I spent the morning reading email and blogs, and working through the Richman puzzle. I think I have it now! Added to the Best Of post, noted that Baby Lori, Mom Linda and Mama Lee in May 1974 -- Post 605 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Made notes for the DNA class. Tried to nap, probably did for awhile.
* Up at 11 a.m. to have lunch, then off to the library at 11:20 a.m. for the CVGS DNA Interest Group meeting. Only 12 there, and few questions or problems. Got a book and home by 2:15 p.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wondered what to blog about. Finally wrote What Was Willard Roosevelt Auble's Wife's Name? Added data to the RootsMagic tree. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to start dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 323 Ancestry Hints, but didn't add many sources or persons to the tree. Downloaded several pages from Hilperton transcripts.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment