Just another day in the Genea-Cave doing what I usually do on a Tuesday. Boring, eh? No excitement here.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in Pennsylvania Death Certificates, 1906-1967 posted.
* Picked her up and we went to the grocery store. Home by 9:45 a.m. got the laundry going. Online to write New FamilySearch Tool Unlocks Data in Digital Record Images. Worked a bit with it and the tool works, but it is difficult to know what digital microfilm you are picking. The catalog is better right now. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:45 to have lunch, then answered email and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 18 February 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked with RootsMagic Web Hints for awhile, then solved the Rhea Seaver marriage issue. I already had John Lawrence Seaver in my database with a second marriage. Also found that Rhea was in a mental hospital in 1940 census. Got the wash done. Had to fix the light fixture in the dryer which came loose somehow.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to scan more family photos and organize them, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Resolved 183 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.