Another decent genealogy day here in the cave, but I still haven't downloaded all of the RootsTech syllabus material. I need to do that before next Wednesday!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1687 Birth Record of Samuell Hubburd (1687-1753) in Concord, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and we went shopping at Walmart. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Worked on the Richmans some more - downloaded several wills - I had a summary but not the actual document. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m. had lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Mrs. R. Chauncy Seaver Dies in 1921 in Massachusetts and wrote next week's post too. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Started the search for the 52 Ancestors subject.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, add to the Best Of post, and resolved 107 Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 21 profiles.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment