Sunday was the Super Bowl and Monday was almost all genealogy. Cooler on Monday.
1) Sunday, 2 February:
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis post. We went to church at 9:30 a.m. and home by 11:20 a.m. Checked email and blogs after church.
* Went in at noon to watch the Super Bowl pre-game, had lunch, read the paper, and had a recliner nap. Online at 3 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 26 January to 1 February 2020 posted.
* Back to the game, it was pretty good, Chiefs 31-20 over 49ers. I missed too many commercials. Cooked dinner, we ate, and watched until about 7 p.m.
* Online at 7 to read email and blogs, resolved 260 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 75 profiles. Didn't journal. Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 4.0 hours.
2) Monday, 3 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1790 Deed of Simon Gates to William Cogswell in Middlesex County, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Picked her up and we went to the grocery store, home by 10 a.m. Online to add MyHeritage Record Matches to the tree. Went in at 10:30 a.m. to take my nap.
* Online at 12:15 to read, had lunch, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 3 February 2020. Checked Ancestry DNA matches, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote Explore Your MyHeritageDNA Matches Locations and Ethnicities. Worked in RootsMafic WebHints adding content and sources to profiles.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer emails, wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, and resolved 265 Ancestry Hints.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.