This was a stay-at-home genealogy day here in the genea-cave. I finally started the third set of data for the taxes. Got it half done. When this is done, I will start the income tax process.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1804 Mortgage Deed of Daniel Gates to Elisabeth Gates in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted. Added a ThruLine to RootsMagic.
* Picked Linda up at 8:45 a.m. and home to get into Mondays With Myrt. Discussed the MyHeritage InColor feature, the My Contributions feature on the Family Tree mobile app, and online family trees.
* Added to the Best Of post, then took a nap. Online at 12:30 p.m., ate lunch, then wrote Excel2GED Version 3 Program Now Available and Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 17 February 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the credit card account putting data into MSMoney. Did 6 months worth, six to go. Answered email.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Tuesdays Tip post. Followed the BSO and never found her with her Seaver husband.
* Worked on random RootsMagic web hints, then did place names D to F resolving duplicates in RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.