This was another no-research day here in the genea-cave. Sometimes you have to do what you have to do without complaint. I try.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 316: #527 Sarah (Shepard) Goble (1658-1746) of Concord, Massachusetts posted. Got the was going, then answered email,
* Picked her up at 9 a.m. and home to read, then we left at 9:50 to get Barbara's suitcase and took it to her rehab facility in La Jolla. Nice place. Stopped at In 'n' Out for lunch and home by 1 p.m. The housecleaner didn't come. Finished the wash.
* Read email and blogs, wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 7 February 2020, then went in and took a recliner nap. Up at 2:15 p.m. to write Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 7 February 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then wrote the SNGF post for Saturday. Went in at 5 p.m. to make the bed, eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV news and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Now about 80% done. Wrote the FamilySearch post for Saturday.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.