Hmmm, I missed journaling last night after a real busy genealogy day. Today this is the only blog post I wrote as the day got away from me.
1) Fridqay, 21 February:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 318: #529 Hannah (Benjamin) Gates (1669-1752) of Stow, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and we went grocery shopping, and home by 9:50 a.m. Online to read, then wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 21 February 2020. Wrestled with the Richman ancestors again - found a marriage record that helps decide which John married which Mary. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m., had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 21 February 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Downloaded more RootsTech handouts to the computer file. Downloaded the Shared AutoClusters program and ran it again. Reviewed the results. Tried to get iCloud photos on the desktop and laptop without success.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, read the paper, watched TV, and did dishes.
* Online at 6:40 to write the three Saturday blog posts. Added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 10.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 22 February - rainy most of the morning:
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30 a.m., home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 16 to 22 February 2020 posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:20 a.m. to gather the laptop and off to the San Diego FHC for the SDGS RootsMagic class. I went to the DNA class for an hour also. Home by 1:15 p.m.
* Had lunch, then tried to nap. Barbara called at 2 p.m. saying they were stranded at J Street because Joan's car couldn't start. They had as tow truck coming. I got there just as the truck left, so drove them to the repair shop, and when they took it off the truck it started and ran fine. Followed them home and home by 3:10 p.m.
* Online to note that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 16 to 22 February 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A "Bucket List" Meme posted. Added to the Best Of post.
* Downloaded Thursday morning handouts. Went in at 5 p.m. and cooked dinner, we ate, watched TV, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then resolved 201 Ancestry Hints and TreeShared 84 profiles. Still more to do.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.