It sure sneaks up on you, doesn't it? Three more get-ups and i'm off to Salt Lake City. Still have handouts to download. Still need to make info pages for daughter Lori about Linda's schedule. Oh well, she can phone me. If I have the phone on, of course. A pretty nice day - even was outside for about an hour with my jacket on.
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis Monday post and off to church at 9:40 a.m. Sermon was about turning water into wine. Then we had sparkling water mixed with fruit juice out on the patio afterwards. Folks stuck around and talked. We went to the grocery store and home by 12 noon.
* Online to read email and blogs, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 16 to 22 February 2020 posted.
* Went in to have lunch - a bag of popcorn - and watched TV game shows, dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 2 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post for next week and then CVGS Program on Wednesday, 26 February Features Patricia Diane Godinez and set it for later. Also worked on Richman parish register data on Ancestry.
* Went out at 4:30 p.m. to weed the fake grass - weeds pop up through it, and around the edges. Need to get some Roundup to stifle the growth. Talked to Frank about the neighborhood.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to make dinner, we ate, watched TV news, and read the paper. Barbara and Joan brought cookies, and we talked to them out on the driveway for 15 minutes. Came back in and did the dishes. Had some cookies too.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, resolve 187 Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 49 profiles. I'm up to date on my Ancestry tree again.
* Checked Facebook, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.