I spent most of Sunday watching football, and had a "normal" genealogy Monday.
1) Sunday, 5 January:
* Read email and blogs, wrote the Amanuensis Monday post and left for church at 9:45 a.m.
* Home by 11:30 a.m., and watched football, read the paper, had lunch, took a recliner nap, and watched more football.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 December 2019 to 4 January 2020 posted. Had dinner.
* Online at 6 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answered email, and then TreeShared 111 profiles. Resolved about 185 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 4.5 hours.
2) Monday, 6 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1779 Deed of Simon Gates from Samuel Conant Jr. in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up and home by 8:55 a.m., and got into Mondays With Myrt but got no air time about what I wanted to discuss. Maybe next week. Wrote SDGS Annual Meeting and Seminar - Saturday, 18 January 2020 and took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 1:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 5 January 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit with WebHints in RootsMagic.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV news, and read the paper, then washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Tuesday's Tip post, then worked on RootsMagic WebHints adding data to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment