I still type 2019 every time...do you?
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30 and off to my men's Bible study breakfast at 8. Picked her up at 9:45 and home by 10 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 December 2019 to 4 January 2020 posted and dozed off in the office chair for like 30 minutes.
* Finished reading and worked on DNA matches with common ancestors and added several lines to RootsMagic. Had lunch. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your 2020 Plans/Goals/Resolutions for Your Genealogy Research posted.
* Worked some more on WebHints in RootsMagic for the Itlain folks, found more obituaries and transcribed them, and then worked on some census records for them.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch football. We had dinner, and after the Bills/Texan game switched to the Pats/Titans game. Read the paper, did the dishes, etc. Read my Patterson book. Great game.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer email, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.