I missed again last night, bad boy, what should I do about it? Time gets away sometimes.
1) Tuesday, 7 January:
* Dropped Linda at 7:30, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use the 1910 United States Federal Census posted. Picked Linda up and we went grocery shopping, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote RootsWeb Mailing Lists Shutting Down on 2 March 2020, then checked out the new GenealogyBank obituary collection. Lots to do there. Took my nap.
* Online at 1 p.m., had lunch, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 7 January 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Looked more at the obituaries, answered email, then went in for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Wordless post, looked for RootsMagic profiles without dates and added information for several families to the database. Looked up and it was 9:30 p.m. Added to the Best Of, and checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 8 January:
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7, home to read, added to the Best Of post, noted that Lori and OoHoo in July 1974 -- Post 599 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked up Linda and was home by 9:15 a.m.
* Answered email, then wrote GenealogyBank Combines Their Extensive Obituary Resources. Took a nap. Had lunch. Printed off the CVGS papers.
* Left at 11:20 a.m. for the library and the CVGS Board meeting. Boaring as usual. Home by 2 p.m. really tired.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and took another nap. Up at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, put out trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 to write the Treasure Chest post, and worked n the CVGS Newsletter. Read email and added to the Best Of post, and did some more searching for folks in RootsMagic without dates. Added dates/places for several profiles using RootsMagic Web Hints and Ancestry and MyHeritage searches.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.