It seems like I frittered the day away not doing genealogy much. Tired...
* We opened gifts this morning, then online to read email and blogs, noted that Merry Christmas to All! and Randy Visits Santa Claus -- Post 597 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Nothing to add to the Best Of post.
* Worked on AncestryDNA Notes for matches with common ancestors but didn't add any lines to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 11 a.m. to watch A Christmas Story and try to nap, but I didn't. Had lunch, then watched the rest of it.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, noted that On Christmas Day...My Ancestors That Had a Special Event posted. Went in and dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 3 p.m. to read, then checked Facebook, and matched some Sevier names in Family Tree.
* We left at 3:50 p.m. for dinner, but the inn was closed. Drove around town for 75 minutes, finally went to see Christmas Circle, and home to have dinner in front of the TV. How special. But cheaper!
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 89 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.