Christmas Eve and I'm sitting here in my warm pajamas when I could be snoozing in my cap for a long winter's nap (which would be interrupted twice during the night). Dreaming of times long ago, or of times to come. Merry Christmas to all of my friends and readers.
* Online at 7:45 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use the 1930 United States Federal Census posted. Worked a bit in the Ontario Births and Marriages adding content and citations to RootsMagic.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and started on the News Bytes. Computer got sluggish, so I did the laundry and went to the grocery store. What a madhouse. No parking, long lines and their computer crashed stalling everyone in line. Managed to get home by 2 p.m. and posted Genealogy News Bytes - 24 December 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and posted there seeking hotel advice for SLC. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook again, and resolved 173 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Matched several families with Family Tree too. Noted that 'Twas the Night Before a Genealogist's Christmas ... posted.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Now I have to find Linda's gifts and put them under the tree. The big challenge on Christmas will be finding a restaurant where she can safely eat that is open. Two of them have closed this last year.
Post a Comment