It was supposed to rain all night and all day here, but it didn't. It cleared off by late morning. I stayed home and got some genea-tasks done.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1651 Birth Record of Sary Hagar in Watertown, Mass. posted.
* Added all of the 2019 52 Ancestors posts and all of the 2019 Amanuensis Monday posts to the respective summary pages. This went pretty fast with copy/paste.
* Went in at 11:15 a.m. to take a nap, had lunch at 12:15, and online at 12:30 to write Seavers in the News -- Nellie V. Seaver Dies in 1915 in Ellsworth, Kansas.
* Got the car parked in front of the house, put out the trash cans, and talked to the neighbor.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and matched Seever profiles on Family Tree, adding info when appropriate.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to finish dinner, we ate, watched TV news, finished the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the 52 Ancestors post, then resolved 98 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.