This was an all-genealogy day once we got home in the morning.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7:30, then home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and note that Tuesday's Tip: Use the California Birth Index, 1905-1995 posted.
* Picked her up at 9 a.m., and after visiting the grocery store we were home by 10 a.m. Also got mailing labels at CVS.
* Wrote Book Review: How to Find Your Family History in U.S. Church Records: A Genealogist's Guide and took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Tuesday, 10 December 2019.
* Worked in GEDmatch capturing segment data for known cousins - only 6 of them, and some I don't know the common ancestors for.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and added to the Best Of post. Went out in the back yard and got weeds into the trash barrel. The rain has greened up the yard with weeds, and they need to be mowed now.
* Cooked dinner, we ate watching TV news and read the paper, then did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless post, then resolved 284 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.0 hours.