This was the day of the CVGS Holiday Luncheon at Karen's condo clubhouse, and it worked out pretty well. Except for my phone, which ran out of juice after 4 photos. I need a new phone... Slept poorly last night, awake at 4:15, finally back to sleep at 5:15 and up and atom at 6:15.
* Dropped Linda at the Y at 7 a.m., home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Papa Lee Holds His First Grandchild -- Post 595 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. Worked on some MyHeritage DNA matches.
* Picked her up and home to answer email, then tried to nap and failed. Got the two gifts ready and we left at 10:30 a.m. for the luncheon.
* Food was good, table talk was good, then we honored Virginia and Gary for their service and gave them lifetime membership. Gary showed his mystery members - baby, kid and adult photos of 5 members, but the light in the room washed out what was on the screen. We shared our Christmas memories, had the door prize drawings, then the table decoration drawings, and the BOGO gift exchange. We regifted last year's gifts and will put them aside to do it next year too. We were home by 2:15.
* I took an hour long recliner nap, and then online to read, wrote Dates and Speakers For MyHeritage Live 2020 in Tel Aviv Announced and GeneaNet.org Offers a Beautiful Fan Family Chart for Free! Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, wrote the Treasure Chest post, and resolved 239 Ancestry Hints. Answered email, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment