I've finally moved into Christmas mode - got started on the mail list and card labels, and the family letter. Also shopped a bit online for Linda (without success) and the grandkids and daughters (some success!).
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1788 Deed of Simon Gates to Ephraim Pratt in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, and home by 9 a.m. to get into Mondays With Myrt. Got to expound a bit on the Italian research and source citations. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Took my nap.
* Online at 12:30 p.m., had lunch, and shopped a bit. Wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 8 December 2019. Reviewed the blog comments and put about 150 in the spam folder. Damn things. I need to do this more often!
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and went in at 5:125 to help with dinner. We ate, watched TV news, then football, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to talk to Lori, then wrote the Tuesday's Tip post, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.