This was almost an all genealogy day except for my nap, dinner, and the drive to the library.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 310 #521 Sarah (Hagar) Whitney (1651-1722) of Watertown and Weston, Massachusetts posted.
* Worked on the yearly Best Of Genea-Musings post for several hours, then had my nap and had lunch.
* Wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 27 December 2019 and then went to the bank and the library in the Lincoln. no problems.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, checked Twitter and Facebook, and noted that Randy's "Best" Genea-Musings Posts in 2019 posted.
* Futzed around with something but can't recall what...hate it when that happens!
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m. to watch the Holiday Bowl, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the SNGF post, add to the Best Of post, and read Malcolm's Goddard book. Wow.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.