6 more days to Christmas. I got a lot of Christmas tasks done today, so the pressure is reduced. Lori and Logan come on Friday for the weekend and Tami's family comes on Sunday, so journaling may be light for a few days. I did more shopping today too - it's fun online!
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - 1830 U.S. Census Record for John Putman Household in Wayne, New York posted.
* Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. She went shopping with Barbara at 10:30. I printed off all of the tree charts and got them and the gift cards in envelopes for everybody. Then I wrote Seavers in the News - Ellen Seaver Dies in Massachusetts in 1916 and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrapped Linda's gifts and decorated the tree - needs more decorations! Online at 3 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook. Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile.
* Went in at 5 to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, write the 52 Ancestors post, and get all of the weekend posts started. Answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.