One more day...and then it's time to try to remember to put 2020 on my posts and checks.
* Dropped Linda at the Y before 7, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1794 Deed of Simon Gates from Lucas Dunn in Worcester County, Massachusetts posted.
* Picked her up, went to the grocery store, forgot eggs, and home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote MyHeritage 2019 Year in Review, Book Notice: 15 Generations of American Stories: Notable Descendants of Immigrant Job Tyler, registered for RootsTech, and I Am Going to RootsTech 2020 in Salt Lake City!
* Took my nap, had lunch, and worked on Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 29 December 2019. Reserved my hotel room and wrote a note to Lori about plane reservations.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email and checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked a bit with WebHints on random RootsMagic profiles.
* Went in at 4:50 p.m. to cook chicken, we ate at 5:30, watched TV news, read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Tuesday's Tip post, then worked on Ancestry Hints, resolving 128 of them and adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.