I was really tired last night so didn't journal. Haven't slept well for two nights.
1) Saturday, 28 December:
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, and add to the Best Of. Picked her up and we went to the grocery store.
* Home by 9:45 a.m. to write Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 22 to 28 December 2019 and the Research post. Tried to nap.
* Had lunch, and online to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- What Did Genea-Santa Bring You and Your Family? posted. Watched some football.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Twitter and Facebook, and noted that Randy's Best Genealogy Discoveries in 2019 posted.
* Had dinner, read the paper, watched news, more football, and then TreeShared 92 profiles. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 29 December:
* Read email and blogs, then off to church at 9:30 and home by 11:30. Watched the second half of the Chargers game. They lost again. A lost year after high hopes. Took a short recliner nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, wrote the Amanuensis post, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 22 to 28 December 2019 posted, and wrote Top 40 Most Viewed Posts in 2019 on Genea-Musings.
* Watched football, ate dinner, and came in at 7 p.m. to TreeShare 125 profiles. Back to watch football at 8:15, and online at 9 to check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.