Another year on the horizon tonight - an election, more genealogy fun, I can hardly wait for the next one.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Use the 1920 United States Federal Census posted.
* Picked her up and we stopped at the 99 Cent Store for canned food. Home by 9:45 a.m.
* Wrote FamilySearch Genealogy Highlights for 2019 and talked to Lori - we made our airline reservations for RootsTech (me) and her visit here (Lori).
* Wrote My RootsMagic Genealogy Database Statistics Update - 31 December 2019 and set it for later. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 31 December 2019.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and checked my MyHeritageDNA matches. Some new ones.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to have dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the Wordless Wednesday post, and resolved 473 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the RootsMagic tree. Talked to brother-in-law Paul too.
* Went in at 8:58 p.m. to watch the ball drop in New York, kissed Linda HNY, and online to add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, write the HNY post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 December (with increases in the numbers from 30 November in parentheses):
* 55,699 persons (+ 249)
* 22,657 families (+ 129)
* 178,885 events (+ 767)
* 8,576 Alternate Names (+ 210)
* 12,531 places (+ 84)
* 1,955 sources (+ 33)
* 113,875 citations (+ 1169)
* 1,432 Multi-media Items (+ 12)
* 3,200 Multimedia links (+ 2)
* 33,938 matched to FSFT (+ 305)
I'm up to 63.66% (+0.48%) for citations/events and 204.45 % (+1.25%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for December (compared to stats for November):
* 121,613 page views (3923 per day, Blogger Stats, + 342)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,400 readers via email (Feedburner) (- 1)